If you are in the market for investment properties, we can help you secure one.
Please give us a call at 940-231-3059 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips to find investment properties
- Use a local broker to find the best investment property deals
- You can spend your time going to local auctions or scouring foreclosure Web sites, but the best deals are usually found by a shrewd local broker. Today’s most successful investors rely on one or two smart brokers to ferret out the best deals in town.
- Find what can you afford
- Get pre-Approved with a reputable lender this will help you understand what you can afford
- Down payment for Rental Property
- The down payment on most investment properties for a Conventional Loan is 25% of the value.
- Arrange for the necessary down payment before you start scouting
- Property Management (If you are managing it yourself)
- It is always a good idea to find properties with in 30 miles of your home only if you are looking to managing it your self
- If you are going to have a professional company manage it then the radius from home is not a factor to consider
- Location, Location and Location
- Look for areas with good location, Good School Districts, lower property taxes and low HOA
- Neighborhoods – Neighborhood with low crime rates, Steady Job Market, Life style amenities like – Restaurants, malls, Theaters are desirable
- Zoning Regulation
- Look for Zoning regulation that may alter the desired use of the property in future
- Average Rent
- Know the Average Rent in the area and your Mortgage numbers
- Property Insurance
- Pay attention to any additional insurance such as Flood or any additional insurance that may dilute your gains.