Tips for Sellers
- Hire an Experienced Realtor
- Hire an Experience Real Estate Agent who knows and understands your Market. An Experienced Real estate Agent can provide assistance with pricing, marketing, negotiation and closing.
- An Experience realtor can help you market your home to a variety of customer with cutting edge tools available at their disposal
- Price it Right. It is all about the Price
- You can never price a house too low, because the market will take care of it.Get the help of your Agent.
- Have your Agent Pull up the CMA (Comparative Market analysis) When in doubt, start with a lower asking price.
- The buyers generally also follow the same approach to get a fair value of the property. If the house is priced well. The outcome will be a multiple offer scenario.
- Get Your Home in “Move In” Condition
- Aesthetics are important, but it’s also important that doors, appliances and electrical and plumbing fixtures be in compliance with current building codes and in working order.
- The idea is to have the home in move in condition and to give potential buyers the impression that they will be able to move right in and start enjoying their new home, rather than spending time and money fixing it up
- Remodeling does not increase the value of the home unless you are planning to add additional square footage to the home.
- The general guidelines are keep the kitchen current with updated appliances. Spend some money on landscaping . This will help you in improving the curb appeal of the property
Spread the word
Know a Friend / Family who is looking to Buy or Sell Home. Please have them contact us at email@example.com or call 940-231-3059